I invested in Crushlife Acres to work, learn and improve my skills.
I want to give people a place where they can do the same!
"My son is so excited to go to Crushlife and asks when he can sign up for another lesson before we even leave the farm."
Founder & Trainer
• 3-sport college athlete
• Member of Washington State 2004 Holiday Bowl Champions
• 3-time selection in the MLB draft
• Former 24 hour fitness personal trainer
• 5-year professional baseball career
• Hobby farmer, dedicated husband and father to 2 sets of twins.
A unique blue collar approach to mental, physical and baseball training in a one-of-a-kind environment.
• 5 acre Douglas Fir tree farm in West Eugene
• 55' field turf batting/fielding tunnel
• Old school "Iron Mike" pitching machine
• Covered weight room
• Long toss area
• 1/4 mile running trail with speed hill
ATHLETIC & EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Washington State University - Pullman, WA
• 2 sport letter winner
• Football: Member of 2003 Holiday Bowl Champion football team
• Baseball: Started at first base for the Cougars in 2002 & 2003
• 2003: Graduated with a B.A. in General Studies
Montreal Expos / Washington Nationals Baseball Club
• Signed as a free agent in winter 2003
• Played 4 seasons in the New York Penn, South Atlantic, Carolina and Eastern Leagues
Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks Baseball Club - Fargo, ND
• 2008 Northern League All-Star & Home Run Derby Participant
• Hit .298 while leading the team in HR (19) , SB (30) and RBI (76).
Colombian Professional Baseball League - Colombia South America
• Played OF and 1B for both the Sincelejo Toros and the Barrinquilla Caimanes.
University of St. Thomas - Minneapolis, MN
2015: Received Masters of Business Adminstration