I invested in Crushlife Acres to work, learn and improve my skills.
I want to give young athletes the same opportunity.
A unique blue collar approach to mental, physical and baseball training in a one-of-a-kind environment.
• 5 acre Douglas Fir tree farm in West Eugene
• 55' field turf batting/fielding tunnel
• Long toss area
• 1/4 mile running trail
• Speed sprint hill
• TRX suspension straps
• Weights, bungees, and other equipment
• Fresh air, wildlife and farm animals
Founder & Trainer
• 3-sport college athlete
• Member of Washington State 2004 Holiday Bowl Champions
• 3-time selection in the MLB draft
• Former 24 hour fitness personal trainer
• 5-year professional baseball career
• Hobby farmer, dedicated husband and father to 2 sets of twins.
ATHLETIC & EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Washington State University - Pullman, WA
• 2 sport letter winner
• Football: Member of 2003 Holiday Bowl Champion football team
• Baseball: Started at first base for the Cougars in 2002 & 2003
• 2003: Graduated with a B.A. in General Studies
Montreal Expos / Washington Nationals Baseball Club
• Signed as a free agent in winter 2003
• Played 4 seasons in the New York Penn, South Atlantic, Carolina and Eastern Leagues
Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks Baseball Club - Fargo, ND
• 2008 Northern League All-Star & Home Run Derby Participant
• Hit .298 while leading the team in HR (19) , SB (30) and RBI (76).
Colombian Professional Baseball League - Colombia South America
• Played OF and 1B for both the Sincelejo Toros and the Barrinquilla Caimanes.
University of St. Thomas - Minneapolis, MN
2015: Received Masters of Business Adminstration